Multi-purpose signal control and program timer
(click to enlarge)
The Sonachron Program Timer from Lathem is ideal for schools and industry.
The Sonachron is a dual-purpose, single circuit program timer, ideal for signaling horns and bells or for controlling the On/Off status of electrical devices such as HVAC or appliances.
The Sonachron is user-friendly, with a front-mounted keypad that lets you program the exact minute and weekday(s) of each event.
* An optional dip switch can be set for operating the unit as a control device. As a control device, the relay latches On or Off according to your schedule.
* A keypad allows easy programming and changes to schedule for operating the internal 10-amp dry contact relay.
* The weekly schedule can have up to 1,440 events. Each event includes the day(s) of the week and the time.
* Signal duration can be set from 1 to 99 seconds.
* If desired, a 4-digit security code entry can be required by keypad for preventing unauthorized tampering.
* An internal battery retains memory and timekeeping during power failures lasting up to 7 days.
* The Sonachron can be connected to an Omni:Chron time recorder in order to synchronized the bells to the Omni:Chron.