This package deal comes with a 24 volt horn that uses low voltage wire to install.It can be used to ring bell or horn for lunch and break times,turn on and off signs,lights and etc.
(click to enlarge)
The Sonachron Program Timer from Lathem is ideal for schools and industry.
The Sonachron is a dual-purpose, single circuit program timer, ideal for signaling horns and bells or for controlling the On/Off status of electrical devices such as HVAC or appliances.
The Sonachron is user-friendly, with a front-mounted keypad that lets you program the exact minute and weekday(s) of each event.
* An optional dip switch can be set for operating the unit as a control device. As a control device, the relay latches On or Off according to your schedule.
* A keypad allows easy programming and changes to schedule for operating the internal 10-amp dry contact relay.
* The weekly schedule can have up to 1,440 events. Each event includes the day(s) of the week and the time.
* Signal duration can be set from 1 to 99 seconds.
* If desired, a 4-digit security code entry can be required by keypad for preventing unauthorized tampering.
* An internal battery retains memory and timekeeping during power failures lasting up to 7 days.
* The Sonachron can be connected to an Omni:Chron time recorder in order to synchronized the bells to the Omni:Chron.