Employees clock in and out with a simple finger-scan, finger-scan and PIN or PIN and password. This kit includes everything you need to get started — software for 125 employees (expandable up to 250 employees), software network upgrade, and one TQ600 biometric terminal with cables, power supply and mounting hardware.
Please note: your system must have a Software Network Upgrade installed before you can install Proximity or Biometric terminals. You can mix-and-match Proximity and Biometric terminals on a single system.
Terminals feature a large and bright backlit LCD display and can be connected to your PC or network via USB, serial (RS232) or Ethernet.
Each terminal's built-in memory can store up to 50,000 transactions. An internal battery ensures punches stored in the terminal are retained even in the event of a power outage. You schedule the software to automatically poll the terminals and retrieve the stored transactions.
Terminals are available in your choice of English/Spanish or English/French.
Easy to Install, Easy to Use
The timeQplus system is an accurate and easy-to-use record keeping solution ideal for many work environments. This time and attendance solution adapt to the way you do business, not the other way around.
You can quickly install the timeQplus software yourself. A helpful user manual and built-in software "Wizards" will guide you through configuring the software to reflect your timekeeping and payroll policies. You can configure the software interface to display in your choice of English, Spanish or French.
The timeQplus software accommodates two classes of overtime plus 7th day overtime for weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods. You can configure up to 12 shifts, each with their own standard start and stop times and lunch rules.
The software records hours worked for overtime-eligible employees and records sick time, vacation, holidays and other absences for salaried exempt employees. There's no longer any need to use different tracking methods for exempt and non-exempt/hourly employees — all your employees can use timeQplus.
* Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or higher (1 GHz or better recommended)
* 512 MB RAM or more
* 425 MB available hard disk space
* Video: 256 SVGA (1024x768 resolution) or higher
* CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
* Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
* Supported operating systems: Windows® 2000 Professional, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server™ 2003 (Standard or Enterprise), Windows Vista® (Business or Enterprise)
Systems with Terminals
* Supported operating systems: Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003 (Standard or Enterprise), Windows Server 2008 (Standard or Enterprise), Windows Vista (Business or Enterprise)